You’ve put your heart and soul into your business.
But it keeps demanding more and more of your energy – without giving you enough back in return.
And even if you are making money, you don’t have time to enjoy it. As a former business owner, I’ve been where you are, so I understand what it’s like to spend all your waking hours being tethered to the business. As a former fab shop manager, I have also lived in the challenging countertop business environment:
- Employees don’t show up regularly or perform as needed
- Customers demand more & more – and want to pay less
- Salespeople don’t follow up consistently to land sale
- Contractors squeeze you for lower prices
- Competitors constantly undercut your prices
- Distributors that send you sub-par products
- Technology is constantly changing
- Economic factors that impact sales
And to top it off, you’re hoping you can cash out someday, but aren’t really sure how that will happen.
The good news is there are solutions to these issues! I’ve worked with many fab shop owners and hundreds of other businesses to address those problems – and more. Each shop has its own unique set of strengths and challenges. The key to resolving these challenges is to craft a plan that fits your unique needs.
I like to say: